Today we are going to look at all the things we can do with Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007.
This is the relatively newer version of MS office known to be the comprehensive office suite for all kinds of enterprises. In this article, we are going to have comprehensive knowledge about Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007’s latest version which is Microsoft 365.
Although Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is quite a business-oriented product that has mostly paid services. If you are looking for the best alternative then you can opt for WPS Office Suite. This is one of the leading software in the market for all your business and individual needs.
How To Setup Microsoft Office 2007 on Your Desktop
All you need to do is go to Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 official website and its login page. Here you need to register yourself free of cost then you will get its home page interface. After login, you will have options to buy its premium apps and then download them or you can use its free services.
All the features of Microsoft 365
Some of the best features of the new updated version of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 are mentioned below:-
- Quite Pleasant to the eyes because its color grading is something that soothes your eyes.
- Easy Installation, unlike all the other Software.
- All the file formats are user-friendly.
- Able to clean up metadata from the file.
- All the apps in one place
- Fewer errors are encountered now as compared to the previous version.
All the File formats supported by Microsoft Office 2007
- Office Open XML – This is a new file format introduced by Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. This format will serve as the default file format for all Microsoft files. All these files will be saved using extra X letters in their extension name such as .docs, xlsx, ppt, etc. The main benefit of these kinds of files is that it is 75% smaller in size when compared to their previous version.
- PDF file – Microsoft can not be able to support Portable Document Format (PDF) due to some legal objections raised by Adobe systems. So due to this, Microsoft offers a separate free download. If you opt for Service Pack 2, Then you can export PDF files natively.
- XPS file – Now Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 documents can also be exported as XPS files. This service is included in Service Pack 2.
- Open Documents – Microsoft also allows ODF files.
Know More About Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Although Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is not supported or you will not be able to download it directly from the Web, You can still install it using CD for getting hands-on practice. For that, you will need a 25-digit product key which you will get on the CD. If Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007’s product key is not accessible to you then you will not be able to use the software.
If you want to avoid all the unnecessary drama then you should go to the WPS office. It is compatible with all operating systems which include Mac, iOs, Linux, and Android. It is very easy to install WPS software on your PC. You just need to visit its official website and click download on the display of your system. After that, you will have a zip file that will contain a link to download and install WPS. Now you can get the membership for free and start editing your sheets or pdfs and many more. Once you have downloaded it then you are good to go and all set to make your life a little more comfortable.