Nevertheless, if you get Microsoft Word free download for Windows 10 , Word is free for 30 days. Then choose whether you want a subscription with all the necessary Microsoft 365 apps. First, decide which version of Microsoft Word you need. If you have a newer version of Windows 10, you can download the 64-bit version of Microsoft Word. If you have an older version, you’ll need to download the 32-bit version.
I’ll also demonstrate how to access a free, limited version of Microsoft Word without downloading any software.
Guide on Download Microsoft Word Free for Windows 10
Click the Download button on the sidebar, and a new page will open with some helpful FAQs for Microsoft 365. Click on the Download Now button.
- Click the Try Free for 1 Month link.
- Click the Sign Up Free button.
- You must sign in or make a new, cost-free Microsoft account. Be aware that only new clients are eligible for the free trial. As a result, even to an earlier version of Office, you cannot access the download section if you’ve already paid for a subscription. A new Microsoft account can be made to get around this. Enter a working email address and a new password, and confirm the email by entering the verification code you received in your email. It only takes a minute.
- Even though it is a free trial, you must still input your credit card details. To proceed to the secure payment page, click the Next button.
- Choose your payment method. The options are Credit Card or Debit Card, PayPal, or Mobile Phone.
- Enter your payment information and click the Save button.
- Press the Subscribe button.
- After your subscription is confirmed, click the Continue button.
- Click the Download the Desktop Apps button, and your Microsoft account page will open in a new tab.
- Click Install Office and the OfficeSetup.EXE file will download to your computer.
- When the download is complete, open the file, and Microsoft will automatically install the entire collection of Microsoft 365 apps to your computer.
How to Get Microsoft Word Free Download for Windows 10
You may use the free version of Microsoft Word for Windows 10 as well as all of their other Microsoft 365 products without downloading any software. It can still function even if it lacks some software’s functions.
- Go to Office.com.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account or create a free account.
- Click on the Word icon to begin.
Uninstall Microsoft Word Free Download for Windows 10
Simply follow these 3 steps to uninstall Word for Windows 10 if you decide it’s not for you or if your free trial has expired and you want to stop using it.
- Go to the system settings and select Add or Remove Programs.
- Up till you see Microsoft 365, scroll down.
- To uninstall, click.
The complete Microsoft 365 app suite will be uninstalled as a result. You’ll need to restart your computer after it’s finished.
If you want to get Microsoft Word for Windows 10 for free, you can use a bit, crack, and pro downloads. These downloads are available from various websites, but you should be careful and make sure you’re downloading from a trusted source.
Download WPS Office: Best Alternative to Microsoft Word Free Download for Windows 10
WPS Office Suite is a comprehensive office suite that covers all the basics – Word Processor, Presentation Maker, and Spreadsheet Editor. It provides powerful tools to help you manage your business with ease. It includes advanced features such as document comparison and secure file sharing, allowing you to collaborate with colleagues and clients easily.
WPS Office Suite helps users save valuable time by simplifying their day-to-day tasks. With unique templates and design tools, it’s easy to quickly create professional and stylish spreadsheets, presentations, and spreadsheets.