As a subscription-based service, Microsoft 365 business offers a basic plan. The noteworthy point is that it saves you from buying a copy of the suit. On the other hand, the user can pay a subscription fee to access Microsoft 365 business basic.
Therefore, access to Microsoft service is worry-free. The subscriber can also enjoy email hosting and cloud storage to save files online. As a result, these files are accessible to them anywhere and anytime in the presence of the internet.
The subscriber can also enjoy access to the web version of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Exchange.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Features
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic is a cloud-based service that allows you to enjoy access to all the updated versions. This feature is opposite to perpetual frequent service that requires purchasing the latest suits to access more features.
- Microsoft 365 business basic allows the subscribers to arrange a business meeting with up to 300 members or have calls and chat.
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic comes in an app to support multiple languages on PCs and Macs.
- The updated version of this program offers Spreadsheet, Processor, Word Task Launcher, Portfolio, Database, and Calendar.
What Does Microsoft 365 Business Basic Include?
Microsoft 365 Business Basic stands on multiple programs that make its key features. These programs include;
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft OneNote
The web version of these apps of Microsoft 365 Business Basic stands on a free trial of one month. These apps offer the subscribers; excellent security, 24/7 web support, and Business class emails.
Microsoft 365 Business Vs. Standard VS Premium
From basic to premium, all the plans of Microsoft 365 office come with varied support that makes them different. You can find them one by one.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
The basic plan offers the subscribers Exchange, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint. The buyer of this plan can access the basic Microsoft app, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. However, it does not offer access to the desktop version.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Microsoft Standard is a rich plan of business. It covers all the basic plan features with the desktop Office app. The subscriber can also enjoy OneDrive storage, Yammer, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
This Microsoft business plan offers all the standard features, including advanced safety. These security features include Azure AD Premium, Azure information protection, and Advanced threat protection Intune.
What Options Does Microsoft 365 Business Basic Offer?
To match the professional criteria, the basic plan offers diverse options regarding your budget. These include;
- With the basic plan, the subscriber can access your email and files anywhere around the globe. But compared to the desktop version, its features are limited to the web or app-based access.
- All the apps are integrated to ensure simple and smooth usage.
- From multiple languages in Word to Google Sheets, Microsoft 365 Business Basic offers top-quality apps. Still, it is ready to conquer other features.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic – Final Words
WPS Office is the best solution for all of your office needs. Download WPS Office for your smaller business. Have you downloaded it? Now, you can enjoy a WPS membership for free. Apart from it, the subscriber can edit PDFs or other files.
Therefore, WPS Office is with you to enhance business productivity with enhanced features.